This setup process is for new subscribers who are integrating Intuit Field Service Management with QuickBooks Online for the first time. Not using QuickBooks Online? Click here if you are using QuickBooks desktop software. Questions? Contact Field Service Management Technical Support.
Integration with QuickBooks Online
- Check your QuickBooks company file data before connecting QB to FSM with our Download the QB Pre-Sync Checklist (PDF). Download the QuickBooks Online Integration guide for reference (PDF)
- Log into your Field Service Management subscription. Click Settings / Company / Integration.
- Edit the Integrate with QuickBooks option and choose “Online” and Save.
- Create your own Integration Authentication Code (4 character minimum).
- Click “Configure Corrigo QuickBooks Integration”.
- Configure and run the first-time integration between IFSM and QuickBooks Online.
During the configuration of the synchronization settings between IFSM and QBO, pay attention to the numbering of invoices and how these invoice numbers will appear in QBO.
- If you use the “When Invoices are copied use QuickBooks Online numbering” option, the invoice in QBO will be the next invoice inside QBO.
- If you use the “When Invoices are copied use Service Management numbering“, make sure any manually-created invoices in QBO have a different number format than the invoices syncing from IFSM. If there is an existing invoice number in QBO that is identical to one syncing from IFSM, the invoice in QBO will be overwritten by the new invoice from IFSM.