The following instructions will guide new subscribers through the first-time process to integrate Intuit Field Service Management with QuickBooks desktop software (QB Pro, QB Premier, and QB Enterprise). Click here if you are using QuickBooks Online.
Technical Requirements and Capabilities by Platform
Technical Requirements for Service Managers, Dispatchers, Field Technicians, and QuickBooks user roles
FSM can sync with Intuit-supported versions of QB Pro, QB Premier, and QBES. As well, FSM can sync with QuickBooks Online.
How to Integrate your IFSM with QuickBooks desktop software
- Check your QuickBooks company file data before connecting QB to FSM with our QB Pre-Sync Checklist.
- Follow the steps in our “QuickBooks Integration Client User Guide”
- Install the “FSM Sync Client” **
- Configure and run the “FSM Sync Client” for the first-time
Once you have successfully integrated the FSM with the QB, you should never have to run the first-time FSM Sync.
WARNING: Don’t risk losing your data! STOP and contact Contact Field Service Management Technical Support if you want to move the FSM Sync to a different computer or if for any reason your FSM Sync appears to be about to run a “first-time sync” after your initial sync setup.
* Note: If you are going to use “*QuickBooks Hosted by Right Networks*” with your paid subscription of Intuit Field Service Management:
- Login at myaccount.rightnetworks.com
- Click the Users tab
- Click the name of the user you’d like the application pushed to
- Click the apps you can install tab
- Click the “Field Service Manager” application