Once you are logged into Intuit Field Service Management, you’ll follow our Quick Start Guide to start configuring the system to your business.
You can modify terminology, set up teams, invite more users, configure equipment and attributes, and more. In fact, many of these Settings can be changed even before you’ve connected your FSM to your QuickBooks file.
Field Service Management Settings and Configuration
- Quick Start Guide (pdf)
- Single user setup: if desired, optimize for single-login subscriptions (enable mobile login access, enable self-assignment of work orders)
- Upload your logo, configure your terminology, and more
- Configure Equipment and Attributes
Invoicing and Payments:
- Process payments in the field (covered in the Quick Start Guide, above)
- Options for mobile credit card processing with FSM