Your field techs do not access QuickBooks itself through IFSM. Using their paid subscription the techs log into FSM via our mobile app, which is designed to be easy-to-use for field technicians. Techs can also log in via a browser interface if desired.
- On the mobile app, your field techs get:
- An appointment list showing where to go next and what needs to be done there.
- Google Map links for driving directions
- Prior site service history
- Equipment lists with attributes and service history
- Ability to create invoices and capture signatures
- Ability to add photos for future reference, right on the work order
- Within each work order, your tech also clicks a button to update status (picked up new work order, en route to job, started, completed…)
- Much more!
It doesn’t take long before paper, and paperwork delays, are a thing of the past.
- Your office workers create, schedule, and dispatch work orders anytime, anyplace, on their computers through the FSM application.
- They log into FSM through a web browser.
- As your techs update each work order, the information they create will be immediately visible to your office staff!
- Your same folks who have access to QuickBooks today will be the only people who can access QuickBooks after FSM is installed.
With the Intuit Field Service Management app installed on your field technicians’ smart phones and tablets, your techs will be able to help your business get more work done, get paid faster, and streamline payroll processing! Try It Now