How to Access your Paid Subscription
- Your account Admin should have an email from Corrigo with your login information. To log in to your paid Intuit Field Service Management subscription, go to QuickBooks.Corrigo.com In the upper right corner click “Login”. Enter your login and password and company name. You can use the password recovery link if you forgot your credentials.
- First Login Only: When you launch your Intuit Field Service Management subscription account for the first time, you may be prompted to select a QuickBooks company file for your FSM subscription.
- First Login Only: Corrigo (the company that makes the IFSM software) will prompt you to create an account on the Corrigo server and for your integrated GetCru app. Fill in the form and proceed to the next step. Print the screen with your login information!
Welcome! You are now inside your FSM subscription. Next: download your free mobile app to your Apple or Android device(s).
Setup your One-User Subscription
Single User Setup: if desired, optimize for single-login subscriptions (enable mobile login access, enable self-assignment of work orders)
Intuit and Corrigo share support coverage for Intuit Field Service Management. To save time, please review our Support page to determine the best team to contact for IFSM related issues and to get tech support.
Some IFSM customers are too busy in the field or on the phone to feel comfortable setting everything up themselves. For those IFSM customers who prefer to work with specialized U.S.-based Intuit resellers with expertise in deployment, setup, and training of IFSM for QuickBooks, we have trained a group of Local Experts who are Power Users of both QuickBooks and Intuit Field Service Management! They can help you with a customized demonstration, personal setup assistance, custom training, Power User tips, and more.
If you are going to use Hosted QuickBooks by Right Networks with your paid subscription of Intuit Field Service Management, you will need to have Right Networks install the FSM Integration Client for you. Contact your Right Networks Sales or Support team for instructions and pricing information.
Good to go?
Some FSM customers are comfortable using software and prefer to configure Intuit Field Service Management and QuickBooks themselves. If that’s you, let’s go!
- First-Time Setup and Configuration
- First-Time QuickBooks Integration Setup
- Click on the QuickBooks product you will integrate with FSM: Online or Desktop
Are you using our 7-Day Test Drive?
If so: refer to these instructions to get the most from your 7-Day Test Drive of Intuit Field Service Management.