On November 12, 2019, Intuit will disable a legacy version of the payments API which Field Service Management has used for several years. A new version of the API is available to developers and Corrigo has updated payment processing features in Field Service Management to utilize it.
If you use QBMS or Intuit Payments features in Field Service Management, you must take action on or before November 12 to ensure there is no interruption in your ability to take payments from your customers.
Follow the steps below to connect Field Service Management to your Intuit Payments account.
- Log into Field Service Management as a manager
- Click the Settings tab, click the Financial category on the left and then click QBMS Integration
- If available, click the “Cancel QBMS” button to disconnect your account from the legacy API.
- Next, click the “Connect to QBMS” button.
- A new browser window or tab should open to the Intuit Payment Solutions login page. Enter your login credentials.
- Once logged into your Payments account, you should see one (or more) companies connect to Field Service Management. Click the appropriate company.
- On the next page, click the “Create New Connection” button.
- If the connection is successful, you should see this message.
If you encounter errors during the login or connection ticket process on the Intuit Payment Solutions site, you may need to contact Intuit Payments support at 800-348-0254 or visit the Payments site at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/ and click the Support.