Be prepared! If you would like to plan ahead, we recommend that you design a custom report and save it in XLS or PDF format to your hard drive, Dropbox, or email. Such reports often include customer, phone number, problem, primary technician, appointment times.
There may be times when the FSM application has to go offline for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance. Generally, you will not be able to access the FSM application until the maintenance is complete.
If you’re having trouble accessing the FSM app, but CAN reach other websites on the internet:
- Visit http://workplace.intuit.com.
- Are you able to log into Intuit AppCenter?
- If YES, then you should be able to access your Intuit Field Service Management application.
- If NO, you can’t log in at all, call Intuit Connected Services @ 800-450-8475, Option 1 then Option 1.
- If YES, but the “FSM icon” has suddenly gone missing from your AppCenter site, the credit card attached to your monthly subscription was declined. A call to Intuit Sales @ 877-408-3356 will remedy the situation.
- If you successfully log in, but you’re having issues inside the Intuit Field Service Management application or mobile app, contact the IFSM Support Team.
- Here is a handy list of contacts for Emergencies you can print and save “just in case”.