Activating CorrigoPro Manager for Intuit Field Service Management
What are CorrigoPro Manager and Corrigo GetAPro?
Note: GetCru was replaced by CorrigoPro Manager for the service provider and by GetAPro for the customer, effective January 2017.
CorrigoPro Manager is a powerful mobile application designed for all types of equipment service providers and integrates with Intuit Field Service Management, powered by Corrigo. CorrigoPro Manager allows users a whole new way to instantly and easily connect with customers as well as market and grow their business. Intuit Field Service Management for QuickBooks is designed for HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and many other types of equipment service providers.
With CorrigoPro Manager, Service Providers can, right from the palm of their hand:
• receive service requests from customers,
• participate in chats with customers,
• receive & send photos,
• time & date stamp messages and,
• easily convert messages into work orders
CorrigoPro Manager helps you gain control and transparency of all communications. With a click of a button the CorrigoPro Manager conversation becomes a new work order inside Intuit Field Service Management, powered by Corrigo. As part of the powerful integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Enterprise, your service team customers, field invoices and payments quickly synchronize from Intuit Field Service Management into QuickBooks.
Activating CorrigoPro Manager for your Intuit Field Service Management account (IFSM)
Starting in October 29, 2015, the first time an IFSM manager/dispatcher logs into IFSM, you will see the GetCru announcement page:
1) Scroll to the bottom and click the green “Continue” button to proceed to IFSM
2) GetCru will ask you to provide your email address and phone number for administration of your service provider listing in our database.
3) Click “Confirm” and you will see the standard IFSM “main screen”.
You will also see a new button in the upper left: use the new black and green “Connection Center” button to administer your GetCru service provider listing and to manage your CrewChats.
Questions about GetCru? Call us at 1-800-517-2629 or email us.